St. Patrick's Day Flowers
What flowers should I send on St. Patrick's Day?
If you know someone who would be happy to receive a delightful St. Patrick's day bouquet, you have a few options. Consider these striking blooms as you start your search:
- White roses, which add a bright accent to the dark green stems, showing off the best of the season.
- Orange and white mixed bouquets, which together with green stems and leaves, are the color of the Irish flag! Sure to bring pride to any Irish person you know.
- A St. Patrick's Day bouquet accented with clovers, a traditional symbol of the holiday and of Ireland as well.
All of these flowers will surely add a festive touch to any St. Patrick's Day Celebration.
Should I deliver St. Patrick's Day floral arrangements?
While St. Patrick's day might not be everyone's first thought for a flower-sending holiday, the truth is that you can never go wrong with a striking and joyful bouquet, no matter the holiday. If you know someone for whom the holiday is particularly important, you can light up their day even more by gifting them a beautiful St. Patrick's day flower delivery.
If you really want to get into the spirit of the holiday, consider pairing your bouquet with some of these lovely gifts:
- Tasty shortbread or a cookie basket, a traditional Irish meal
- A six pack of Irish stout beer, to help your friends celebrate the holiday
- A bottle of Irish whiskey as a fun and classy option
- A snack basket to help keep their belly full on a day full of festivities
ProFlowers makes delivering flowers for St. Patrick's Day quick and easy, so don't hesitate to show your love to the lucky Irish person - or really anyone else in your life! - this St. Patrick's day.