Springtime is a time of joy, rebirth, and new growth. What better way to celebrate than with a lovely bouquet of fresh flowers? Browse our options and find the perfect flowers to show your love this spring.
What flowers bloom in the spring?Tons of flowers bloom in spring — in fact, you might even say that springtime is the season of flowers! Tulips famously begin to peek their round blooms out from the soil after the snow melts away and the sun shines again. Sunflowers, roses, daisies, poppies, and more all naturally bloom in the springtime. At ProFlowers, our springtime bouquets are always fresh, so you can celebrate the colors of the season with stunning, in-season blooms. Order a radiant bouquet of sunflowers, a breathtaking mixed bouquet, or a playful spring flower arrangement of yellow tulips to deliver a ray of sunshine.
What flowers go in a spring bouquet?The best spring bouquets feature a variety of flowers, like sunflowers, daisies, carnations, roses, and tulips. Many flowers bloom in spring, so you really have a wide variety of choices available to you when you put together a spring bouquet. Some of our favorites include:
- Yellow sunflowers paired with white daisies, which make for cheery and sunny bouquet
- Pink roses with white carnations, a rosie and bright combination that sends love in a fun and playful way
- Red tulips, which are romantic and sweet with a cheeky touch
- Yellow daisies and wildflowers, for a folksy and heartfelt way to send your love
What holidays should I gift a spring floral arrangement?Spring holidays, like St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, and Mother’s Day are all great times to give someone a floral arrangement. Looking for ideas? Try these on for size.
- On St. Patrick’s Day, send your Irish friends green flowers to show how supportive you are of their heritage
- On Easter, light up the room with a beautiful mixed bouquet, featuring softly colored flowers that bring a festive glow