Mother's Day Flowers for Sisters
Is your delivery date unavailable?
What Do I Get My Sister for Mothe's Day?
Are you shopping for your sister, but just don't know what to get her this Mother's Day? Well, ProFlowers is your one-stop-shop for Mother's Day gifts for sisters. From elegant flower arrangements to decorative gift baskets, we have an extensive selection of presents for every budget.
Send your sister a thoughtful gift that shows how much you cherish her. Popular Mother's Day gifts for your sister include mixed bouquets, personalizable jewelry, and gourmet treats. A few of our bestsellers are:
- Classic red rose bouquets
- Bright potted plants
- Sweet chocolate covered strawberries
- Fresh fruit arrangements
- Meat and cheese baskets
- Spa gift basketsWith so many unique options, you'll easily find the perfect Mother's Day gift for your sister.
What Flowers Should I Send for Mother's Day?
Choosing the right Mother's Day floral arrangement for your sister doesn't have to be difficult. This Mother's Day, give a few of our favorite hand-picked flowers:
- Roses: An instant classic for a reason, roses are fragrant and beautiful. You can never go wrong with roses.
- Sunflowers: These radiant yellow flowers are gorgeous to look at and will instantly brighten any room.
- Lilies: Wow your sister with a breathtaking bouquet of elegant, sweet lilies.
- Carnations: Celebrate your sister with lovely pink carnations.
What Flowers Symbolize Sisters?
Throughout history, flowers have been a symbol for many things. If you're still struggling to find the perfect blooms for your sister, here are some Mother's Day flowers and their hidden meanings:
- Daisies: For the cheerful sister in your life, daisies are a symbol of loyal love and stability.
- Orchids: Orchids symbolize royalty, admiration, and youthfulness.
- Chrysanthemums: Show your sister you trust her with flowers that symbolize trust.
Will My Flowers Get Delivered Safely?
We guarantee that your sister will receive gorgeous flowers in pristine condition. You can rest easy knowing our expert florists carefully package every floral arrangement by hand to ensure they arrive ready to be displayed.