Our Wine Bottle Terrarium is a small enclosed two-tiered environment, planted with a Pink Fittonia and a Red Fittonia. Think of the terrarium as a mini-greenhouse, the plants and soil inside release water vapor acting as a recycling system for the water. The vapor is collected on the walls of the vessel and then trickles down to water your plant. Terrariums are self-nourishing, which is why they require little to no maintenance.
- This plant is approximately 12 tall.
- Comes in a glass terrarium in the shape of a wine bottle with 2 tiers of planting space and a removable lid with a "Cheers" tag.
- Care Tips: Water or mist the terrarium sparingly but keep it moist. Monitor your terrarium to make sure it does not get too moist, the lid can be removed for periods of time to help decrease moisture as your microclimate is stabilizing in its new home. Place your terrarium in indirect sunlight.
- This item is not available for delivery to Hawaii or Alaska.
- This plant is pet friendly.
Fresh & Safe Delivery
The health and safety of our customers, florists and growers is top priority. During this time, we will not require a signature for delivery. All orders will no longer be hand delivered, but be left at the front door with no contact and (as always) ready to delight.
Designed To Delight
We have a simple goal – delight our customers with flowers that are high quality, fresh, and beautiful. While we may occasionally need to substitute for color or flower variety, we promise that the blooms you receive will be fresh and wow you or your gift recipient.
Our Family Of Farmers
For 20 years, we’ve sourced flowers only from a specific and trusted network of growers.