This is the perfect introduction to Bonsai, an art form that traces its roots to China. One carefully groomed juniper will get your recipient started in appreciating the ancient art of Bonsai. Give this Bonsai to someone who likes "tinkering," or to a business associate. For best results, place Bonsai outdoors in a spot that receives full sun.
- Pot Dimensions: 2.8" H X 6.5" D
- Overall Plant Height: 6-10" H
- Glazed ceramic pot that may vary in color, gravel, and humidity tray are included
- Care Tips: hardy outdoor plants like junipers and azaleas need to go through the change of seasons. They can be brought in for a few days but after a few weeks they start failing due to lack of natural light and lack of humidity needed to grow. In the coldest areas Zone 6 or lower most outdoor bonsai will need winter protection in garages or basements. Unheated areas of the home. Being inside with a heater going will kill most of the outdoor trees quickly
- This plant is best suited for growing outdoors depending on climate
Fresh & Safe Delivery
The health and safety of our customers, florists and growers is top priority. During this time, we will not require a signature for delivery. All orders will no longer be hand delivered, but be left at the front door with no contact and (as always) ready to delight.
Designed To Delight
We have a simple goal – delight our customers with flowers that are high quality, fresh, and beautiful. While we may occasionally need to substitute for color or flower variety, we promise that the blooms you receive will be fresh and wow you or your gift recipient.
Plants From The Source
Our plants come from passionate farmers. They’re driven to deliver quality and freshness in every box.