Frosé is a fun and simple mix for those who want to have a little fun with their drinks! Frosé is exactly what it sounds like: frozen rosé. It’s an effortless drink that is easy to style and customize with different ingredients, including edible flowers. Learn how to to take your celebration to the next level with our simple recipe and frosé party styling tips.
How to Make Frosé
This frosé recipe includes three simple steps: freeze, blend and serve!
- 1 bottle of rosé
- 2 cups of chopped strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- ⅓ cup of vodka
- 2 ice cube trays
- Pour rosé into two ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
- Add ingredients to blender and blend to desired consistency.
- Top with your favorite garnishes and serve!
Depending on how you choose to serve your drinks (and how many you want to enjoy), this recipe can serve about four to six people.
- For a thicker consistency, transfer your frosé mix into the freezer and let it sit for about 20 minutes. Make sure to give it a quick blend before you serve!
- If you don’t want to wait that long, add more ice cubes and blend again. Regular ice cubes work if you run out of rosé ice cubes (but throw in a slice or two of fruit to keep some flavor).
- Freeze extra rosé cubes ahead of time so you don’t run out! Even if you don’t use them all, you can keep them in your freezer and use them for a future frosé party.
- Strawberries can be swapped out for raspberries or watermelon if you’re looking to mix up your flavors!
Congratulations! You just created perfectly blended frosé. The best part about frosé is that you can tweak the recipe to your liking! We have a few tips of our own down below.
Frosé Bar Styling Tips
Now that the drinks are done, it’s time to be inspired by some fun and trendy styling tips to make your frosé party the talk of the town!
1. Top the table with fresh complementary decor.
Fresh florals always add an elegant accent to your frosé party. Pinks, greens and golds are great colors to utilize and to complement your rosé. We incorporated touches of eucalyptus throughout our decor to keep our decor fresh and cohesive.
2. Provide options for your guests.
Provide some extra bottles of rosé and some non-alcoholic beverages to give your guests variety! A couple fun non-alcoholic choices include sparkling cider and flavored lemonade.
3. Pull your decor together with a great backdrop.
Wall space is one of the most customizable parts of a great bar station, but can also be the most neglected. Use signs and other fun additions to tie in all of your decor elements. These simple elements can also add height to your overall setup and make your bar look larger than life.
4. Pick the perfect sipware for your party.
Different cocktail glasses pair perfectly with rosé. Smaller martini glasses are great for smaller portions to share among a large group of friends. Champagne flutes are perfect for larger portions and extra mix-ins. We used coupe glasses to use show off the fun garnishes!
Pro tip: Try to pick glasses with a stem so you and your guests can keep their hands warm and away from the condensation.
5. Have fun with edible drink decor.
The fun doesn’t stop at the frosé! Cute toothpicks can hold garnishes separately from your drink while adding some extra flair. Fresh florals can help elevate your drink to elegance. Herbs and fresh fruits are a delicious way to add personal style to your frosé.
6. Use a serving tray to deliver your frosé.
Pick out a simple drink tray to help you serve a batch of frosé. A carefully selected tray can be both stylish and functional. It comes in handy when you’re serving a tray of (spillable) glasses to a party full of guests.
Any sipper can customize his or her drink to their liking thanks to frosé’s simplicity. We have a few garnish tips to help make your frozen treat uniquely yours.
Your can combine your favorite flavors with rosé if you use the right garnishes. Fresh cherries and raspberries, for example, can add a sweeter taste to your drink. Sugar and coconut flake rims can add the extra punch of flavor you may be looking for. Edible flowers add a great finishing touch to any sophisticated cocktail.
- Rims: Sugar, coconut
- Fruits: Cherry, lychee, lemon, peach, raspberry
- Herbs and florals: mint, rose petals, orchid, rosemary, lavender
A trendy frosé party is exactly what will set you apart for your party. Don’t forget to order a fresh bouquet to complete your frosé bar.