Created by Plantgem for ProFlowers, this garden features an assortment of plants that make the perfect gift for Mother's Day or any occasion this season. Ready to plant in the garden once they arrive (and weather permits), your recipient will also receive handcrafted secauteurs to sharpen up their floral skills.
Please Note: These unique floral tubers will arrive in seed form. But once they are planted, they'll soon grow into the kind of breathtaking blooms you see above.
- These plants are shipped in a 7.5" x 7.5" x 12" box.
- Each clamshell comes with a sticker identifying the plants and planting instructions.
- Secateur is 8" in length and handmade in Japan with SK carbon steel.
- Includes one plant each of these Spring flowers: Thai Silk Apricot Chiffon Poppy, Breadseed Poppy-Lilac Pompom Poppy, Zulu Prince Daisy, Cupcake and Saucers Cosmos, and Rose Bonbon Cosmos.
- For best results, plant these flowers outside after the last frost date, in the morning or afternoon to avoid the heat of the day. Place the flowers in an area that gets a decent amount of sun with about 9" of space between plants. To plant these flowers, dig a hole and place your plant so it is even with the soil. Pat the soil to compress it around the plant and give it a long drink of water. After planting, water the flowers regularly and give a bit of extra water during dry periods.
- This plant is best suited for outdoor growing.
Fresh & Safe Delivery
The health and safety of our customers, florists and growers is top priority. During this time, we will not require a signature for delivery. All orders will no longer be hand delivered, but be left at the front door with no contact and (as always) ready to delight.
Designed To Delight
We have a simple goal – delight our customers with flowers that are high quality, fresh, and beautiful. While we may occasionally need to substitute for color or flower variety, we promise that the blooms you receive will be fresh and wow you or your gift recipient.
Plants From The Source
Our plants come from passionate farmers. They’re driven to deliver quality and freshness in every box.