Peace lilies are a popular plant for many reasons. If you're a brand new plant parent, these plants both purify the air and are notoriously easy to care for. If you're gifting one to a loved one, they share a message fit for many occasions.
- This plant is approximately 16-20" tall.
- Comes in a woven basket planter.
- Care Tips: Place your peace lily in full sun to partial shade. Be sure to rotate the plant once or twice a week to promote even growth. Water your peace lily about once a week when the soil is dry to the touch.
- This plant is best suited for indoor growing.
- This plant may arrive in bud form ready to bloom soon after arrival.
Fresh & Safe Delivery
The health and safety of our customers, florists and growers is top priority. During this time, we will not require a signature for delivery. All orders will no longer be hand delivered, but be left at the front door with no contact and (as always) ready to delight.
Designed To Delight
We have a simple goal – delight our customers with flowers that are high quality, fresh, and beautiful. While we may occasionally need to substitute for color or flower variety, we promise that the blooms you receive will be fresh and wow you or your gift recipient.
Our Family Of Farmers
For 20 years, we’ve sourced flowers only from a specific and trusted network of growers.