18" Herbal Sentiments Wreath with Keepsake Book - Preserved
The sweet smelling herbs that comprise this sentimental wreath were used to exchange sentiments in lieu of written messages. This wreath also comes with a keepsake book, Language of Flowers, explaining the Victorian significance of flowers, greens and herbs. It's the perfect any time gift and a great way to connect with a friend or family member. This delicate product air dries and will last for years with proper care. Each wreath is hand crafted at a family owned farm, that we partner with, which grows over 100 acres of flowers, grains and greenery.
- One handcrafted 18" diameter wreath
- Lemon leaves, lavender color oats, French lavender, oregano, pink larkspur, and pink globe amaranth
- Includes metal ring on back for hanging. Use care when hanging wreath to make sure the back of the wreath does not scratch the surface
- Due to the nature of this product, some natural shedding may occur during shipment
- Preserved to last
- Care instructions included
Fresh From The Farm
All our plants are grown to last. Our farms use the best soil, water and light conditions possible.
Plants From The Source
Our plants come from passionate farmers. They’re driven to deliver quality and freshness in every box.
Boxed Fresh, Delivered Fast
Your gift is inspected and shipped in an eco-friendly gift box to locations nationwide.