18" Autumn Feather Wreath
Give someone’s home an on-trend boho vibe this season with a wreath made of preserved silverdollar leaves, brown lemon leaves, yellow eucalyptus, and topped with turkey and pheasant feathers, flax, brown sudan grass, and wheat. This earthy wreath makes for a warm welcome at the door. Each wreath is hand crafted at a family owned farm, that we partner with, which grows over 100 acres of flowers, grains and greenery. They are located near the Pacific Coast in the local wine country of Baja, California. They have warm sunny days and cool night breezes. They grow, preserve and dry all of the botanicals and foliage in each wreath.
- One handcrafted 18" diameter wreath
- Preserved silverdollar leaves, brown lemon leaves, yellow eucalyptus, turkey and pheasant feathers, flax, brown sudan grass and wheat
- Includes metal ring on back for hanging. Use care when hanging wreath to make sure the back of the wreath does not scratch the surface
- Due to the nature of this product, some natural shedding may occur during shipment
- Preserved to last
- Care instructions included
Fresh From The Farm
All our plants are grown to last. Our farms use the best soil, water and light conditions possible.
Plants From The Source
Our plants come from passionate farmers. They’re driven to deliver quality and freshness in every box.
Boxed Fresh, Delivered Fast
Your gift is inspected and shipped in an eco-friendly gift box to locations nationwide.