Mother's Day Lilies
Lilies are one of the most common flowers given on Mother's Day. Their unique yet classic shapes and colorful petals make Mother's Day lilies a perfect way to recognize everything your one-of-a-kind mom has done for you. Whether you're looking to surprise your wife on Sunday morning or you want to remind mom you're thinking of her from afar, we have a stunning selection of Mother's Day lily bouquets online and ready for delivery!
What Does it Mean to Have Mother's Day Lilies Delivered?
Mother's Day flowers are above all about recognizing the important women in your life and showing them how much you value all they do for you. What better way to convey your appreciation for someone so special than with an artful arrangement of equally remarkable flowers? These uniquely beautiful flowers are often associated with devotion and purity, though the type and color of lily given can change their meaning. When included in a Mother's Day bouquet, lilies are taken to symbolize devotion and motherhood.
What Do Different Lilies Symbolize?
Sometimes a bouquet of vibrant flowers is enough to lift your spirits by itself, and not every arrangement needs to have a particular symbolic meaning. However, if you want to design a custom Mother's Day lily arrangement, you can tailor the types and colors of lilies you include to convey a more specific message.
- White Lilies White typically represents purity, innocence, and virtue, perfect for a Mother's Day bouquet delivery for a new or soon-to-be mom.
- Pink Lilies Often called Stargazer lilies for their outward blooming petals, these bright pink flowers convey a sense of appreciation and admiration, whether given by themselves or used to accent a multi-colored bouquet.
- Red Lilies Lilies with a deeper red color can be a unique and unexpected choice for a Mother's Day bouquet for your wife or significant other. As with more traditional romance flowers like roses, red lilies represent love and passion.
- Orange Lilies Sometimes called tiger lilies, these uniquely shaped, brightly colored blooms are considered symbols of wealth in some cultures due to how rare they are. In addition to making a striking visual statement, they can convey a sense of deep respect and value toward the recipient.
- Calla Lilies - While not technically a "real" type of lily, calla lilies offer another option for adding an elegant, regal touch to a Mother's Day bouquet. Yellow calla lilies represent gratitude, making them a great way to show your mom or wife how thankful you are for all she does for you and your family.
Find Unique Mother's Day Lilies Online With ProFlowers
Whether you're looking for flowers to show mom your appreciation or remind your wife you love her, their face will light up at the sight of a lily bouquet delivered just in time for Mother's Day. Combine an arrangement of eye-catching flowers with a Mother's Day gift basket full of relaxing spa items or sweet treats she'll love. Depending on your area, we can even have select Mother's Day lilies delivered same-day straight to your door!