The ProFlowers® Mother’s Day Snapchat #MomBrag Giveaway 5
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
First 50 Participants in the Program eligible for a Prize.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED ONLY IN THE CONTINENTAL STATES OF THE U.S. AND WASHINGTON, D.C. EXCLUDING HAWAII AND ALASKA AND IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THOSE AREAS ONLY.
- Sponsor: FTD Companies, Inc., 3113 Woodcreek Drive, Downers Grove, Illinois 60515 (“Sponsor”). Although the ProFlowers Mother’s Day #MomBrag Snapchat Giveaway (the “Program”) is administered through a Snapchat interface, the Program is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Snapchat. You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to associated interface.
- Eligibility: The Program is open only to permanent legal residents of the Continental United States and Washington, D.C. (excluding Hawaii, Alaska and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions) who are physically located and residing therein and who warrant and represent that they meet all of the following requirements as of the time their entry into the Program is deemed complete: (a) they are 18 years of age or older and at least the age of majority in their state of residence; (b) they have a Snapchat account; (d) they have Internet access; (e) they possess a social security number, or federal tax identification number issued by the appropriate government agency at time of entry; and (f) they have carefully read and reviewed prior to agreeing to, and agreed to as instructed, these Official Rules. Sponsor, Employees of Sponsor (defined below) and those involved in the development, handling, production, implementation and distribution of the Program, and their advertising or promotion agencies, parent companies, agents, officers, employees, licensees, subsidiaries or affiliates, service providers, prize suppliers, or any other persons/entities directly associated with the Program (collectively “Sponsor Entities”) and/or members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are ineligible to enter the Program.
- How to Participate: The Program runs between 10AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on May 3, 2016, and ends at 6PM PST on May 3, 2016 (the “Program Period”). To participate in this Program, you must first follow ProFlowers on Snapchat by creating an account and adding SnapProFlowers. After adding SnapProFlowers, send ProFlowers an original photo or video created by you showing why you love your mom or why your mom is the best. All photos and videos must respond to the above criteria and may not contain any foul language, third party intellectual property, offensive content, or any other content deemed inappropriate or unlawful in the Sponsor’s sole discretion in order to qualify for the Program. ProFlowers will send the first 50 Participants to send us a photo or video a snap which includes a unique code to redeem your Voucher code for $15 redeemable at www.ProFlowers.com. Joining Snapchat is free.
ONLY ONE GIVEAWAY PER PERSON IS ALLOWED. All giveaways must be redeemed by May 6, 2016. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than one giveaway by using multiple/different Snapchat accounts, identities or any other online methods will void the participant’s giveaway. By participating, participants agree to comply with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility of all participants. Attempts to participate from participants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Sponsor and their agents are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, for lost or unavailable network connections, or for failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the participant’s following of ProFlowers on Snapchat. Proof of following ProFlowers on Snapchat does not constitute proof of ProFlowers’ receipt of that information. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the scheduling of the Program without prior notification. Use of computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic, automatic and other similar means to follow ProFlowers on Snapchat is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of the participant. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Snapchat account registered on the date the person followed ProFlowers.
- Giveaway Process: Up to fifty (50) participants will be given a coupon code made available through the ProFlowers Snapchat account good for one ProFlowers $15 Voucher (“Voucher”) redeemable at www.proflowers.com, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions for the ProFlowers website. Sponsor may decide unilaterally to provide more coupon codes. Participants who send ProFlowers a snap during the Program Period will be shown a coupon code from the ProFlowers Snapchat account good for one (1) Voucher per person. Participants should take a screenshot of the coupon code or write down the code within the 10 seconds that it appears on Snapchat. Participant must then visit www.ProFlowers.com to place an order and enter the Voucher code at checkout. All unused Voucher codes will expire at 11:59pm on May 6, 2016. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or alter the Program at any time.
- Prize: Up to fifty (50) Voucher codes may be awarded. Each Voucher consists of one (1) $15 Voucher code redeemable at www.ProFlowers.com in accordance with the Terms and Conditions for the ProFlowers website. Participant is responsible for remaining balance after applying the Voucher for complete product cost plus applicable taxes, delivery, and care & handling fees. See website at www.proflowers.com for more information. If a Participant forfeits the Voucher or does not redeem the Prize before its expiration date, this forfeiture will serve as complete fulfillment of the obligation by the Sponsor and no additional compensation will be awarded. Each Participant is solely responsible for all costs, incidentals, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being included. No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for the Voucher (or Voucher component) is permitted. No refunds or replacement Voucher will be provided if a participant or recipient is unsatisfied with the Voucher. All federal, state, local or other taxes are the sole responsibility of each participant. Each participant may receive a 1099 from the Sponsor for the total ARV of the Voucher (stated herein) that he/she won in the calendar year that he/she won. THE VOUCHER IS AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES). ACCEPTANCE, PARTICIPATION IN AND/OR USE OF THE VOUCHER ARE AT THE PARTICIPANT’S SOLE RISK, AND SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE AND/OR MISUSE OF THE VOUCHER. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO VERIFY ELIGIBILITY OF EACH PARTICIPANT. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
- General Conditions and Disclaimers: This Program is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws (collectively “Official Rules”). By taking part in the Program, each participant agrees to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in the Official Rules of the Program and to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are binding and final in all respects. A participant (if a resident of a jurisdiction that deems participant to be a minor, his/her parent or legal/guardian) may be required to sign, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, a Publicity Release (where legal), IRS Form W-9, and/or any other documentation that Sponsor may require (collectively “Affidavit/Release”). By accepting the Voucher, each Participant (his/her parent/legal guardian if the Participant is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor) attests to the provisions stated in these Official Rules and compliance with these Official Rules. If for any reason the Program is not capable of running as planned, including infection due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Program, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds who tampers with the Program, operation of the Program or web site, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Program without notice. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, problems or technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of human error, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of any website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to any Participant’s or any other person’s computer/phone related to or resulting from participation in the Program. Any person attempting to defraud Sponsor or tamper with the Program in any way will be prosecuted to the full extent permitted by law and will not be eligible for the Voucher. Each Participant (his/her parental/legal guardian if Participant is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor) agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from use of any entries or participation in the Program. Acceptance of the Voucher constitutes a Participant’s permission for the Sponsor to use the participant’s name, photograph, Snapchat handle, image, likeness, voice, biographical information, statement, submitted photos of the Voucher and complete address for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization (except where prohibited by law) and releases the Sponsor from all claims arising out of the use thereof.
- Release From Liability of Sponsor Entities: By participating, participants agree that Sponsor shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with the Program (including, but not limited to, misprinted or typographical errors on the Program promotional materials), including participation, acceptance/possession and/or use or misuse, and/or defect of the Vocuher, even if caused by the negligence of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor Entities. Participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Program Entity, including without limitation the Sponsor, and each of them from and against any and all liability, damages, costs, attorneys fees, etc. incurred with regard to any claim by any person(s) in connection with any and all of the rights and benefits conferred by the Participant upon the Sponsor Entities in these Official Rules. Participants also agree that the Sponsor Entities shall not be responsible for unauthorized intervention, online traffic/congestion, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, interruption or inability to access or utilize the assets/tools designated for this Program for any reason, or any combination thereof. Participants further agree that the Sponsor Entities are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to the Participant’s or third party’s computer/phone and/or its contents, related to or resulting from any part of this Program. Sponsor Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (a) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of Sponsor or any of its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (b) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor, or (c) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsor or its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliated companies. Participants hereby acknowledge that Sponsor Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Voucher. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of third party delivery services, God, hurricane, severe weather, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of the Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, each Participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Program or the Voucher shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a federal or state court located in Cook County, Illinois; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Program, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
- Official Rules: Official Rules may be found at: https://www.proflowers.com/blog/mothers-day-mombrag-snapchat-giveaway-5.
2016. FTD Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.