The Six Stages of the Mini Carnations Life Cycle
Flower Cutting Guide
|Length||Flower / Stem||Flower / Bunch||Stems / Bunch|
|55 cm||Minimum 3 viable||Minimum 35 viable||10|
1. Length will include the flowers and stem and will be measured from the shortest stem in the bunch.
2. Stems should be even at the end of the bunch (flush cut).
3. Cut stage should be based on cultivar tendencies and market requirements such that the flower will fully develop in the vase.
4. Foliage should be removed from the lower third of the bunch.
5. Variety name sticker should be on each bunch.
Also visit our Flower Glossary to learn more about Mini Carnation flowers.
(Images and content provided by AFIF and Asocoflores)