TV watching has come a long way over the years! Nowadays people are binge-watching shows on Netflix, LIVE Tweeting and sharing their thoughts during their favorite shows, and even throwing viewing parties. TV watching has gone social! So today, we want to share a few tips on hosting the best TV Viewing Party on the block! Plus, we are providing several free printables that you can use for your event!
1. Invite: Send out a cute invitation with all of your party details to generate excitement before the event.
2. Décor: Fresh flowers are the perfect way to add a pop of color and really set the mood and look for any party. For example, the Serenity bouquet pictured here really transformed our tablescape. The white roses and snapdragons combined with the vibrant dianthus balls added a touch of elegance.
3. Food: It’s all about the food right? Keep food simple, but elegant. We like to serve easy finger foods like delicious cocktail berries, cake pops, and chocolate covered Oreos.
4. Cocktails: Set up a champagne bar complete with a variety of fresh juices and fruit. You can even rim the champagne flutes with sugar for that extra sparkle.
5. Party Activity: Set up a fun activity or game that ties into the TV show your guests will be watching. For a dating show, guests could guess who will get the final rose. At the end of the night, you can raffle a bottle of champagne or other prize to one lucky winner!
6. Party Favors: Every great party has to have party favors! It’s that small token of gratitude to your guests for attending the event. We made these easy “televisions” using inexpensive black frames, sewing bobbins for the dials, and paper clips for the antennae. After the party, your guests can pop in a picture of themselves and be the “star” of their own show!
So the next time you’re chatting, tweeting, posting or blogging your thoughts on a favorite TV show, consider hosting a fun party to watch and discuss with friends and family in person instead.
Don’t forget that every good party is all about the details. With the help of these fun printables and
some of the other great ideas we’ve presented, you’re sure to have a successful evening full of good conversation, entertainment and lots of laughter.
Who Will Get The Final Rose Printable
Piera is the founder and editor-in- chief of the popular mom blog, Jolly Mom. She is considered one of the top general market mom bloggers in the country and has received several online accolades for her achievements, including being recognized by Nielsen as a Power Mom, named one of the Top Fifty Mom Blogs by Access Communications, and a Top 10 Blogger by Mashable! She can also be found on Google Plus.