Our 20thbirthday has us looking back on where we started and where we are, and if one thing’s true after 20 years it’s that we wouldn’t be where we are without you.
When flower delivery began over 100 years ago, flowers didn’t have the best reputation, they were mostly known for saying sorry. Then, things changed and flowers started saying a little more than just “I’m sorry.” They said things like “I love you,” “You’re the best mom” and “Happy birthday.”
So, we looked at the numbers and after 20 years, we’ve helped you say sorry over 500,000 times, we’ve celebrated birthdays from ages one to 99. We’ve been there for anniversaries both new and old and told over a million mothers how great they are. But today, flowers say a lot more than they ever have.
And so, we want to be there for even more moments because after 20 years together we’ve learned flowers say much more than I’m sorry, they say it all:
1. “Happy Father’s Day” to The Best Dad
2. “Welcome Home” to The World Traveler
3. “Good Luck” to The Entrepreneur
4. “Happy Galentines Day” to The Best Friend
5. “Happy 1st Apartment” to The New Adult
6. “Congrats on the Promotion” to The Hard Worker
7. “Just Because” to The One You Care About
8. “We’re so Proud” to The New Grad
9. “Happy Holidays” to The Host
10 “Thank You” to The Helping Hand
After 20 years, we understand we’re not just in the business of flowers—we’re in the business of you—which is why from flowers to plants and containers to home décor, we have something for everyone.