It’s a feeling that arises at least once a year—mostly on Christmas, but birthdays, anniversaries and other gift-giving occasions are no exception—panic. What do you get that certain person in your life that is so hard to buy for—Mom? Sister? Girlfriend? Best friend?
You know that flowers are always at the top of her list, and a classic Christmas bouquet is always a wise choice. However, we’ve broken down the top 12 Christmas gifts for that certain person in your life who absolutely adores all things floral.
1. Flower Tattoos – We don’t necessarily mean to run out to the local tattoo parlor for permanent body art. Gift your flower fanatic with these lovely temporary flower tattoos by Tattly.
2. Flower-printed Tee – You really can’t go wrong with ultra chic floral apparel for the extreme flower follower in your life, like this sweet pop art flower tee from J.Crew.
3. Blooming Book Collection – Give the gift of the classics—Little Women, Heidi, A Little Princess and Anne of Green Gables—each with a hard cover and beautiful floral illustration, by Puffin In Bloom.
4. Seasonal Blooms – Fresh, live flowers and seasonal plants are no-brainers for the flower aficionado. This red amaryllis bulb is a gift that keeps on giving–it arrives slightly sprouted and blooms over the next four to six weeks, producing six to seven vibrant blooms.
5. Floral Footwear – These TOMS with an adorable floral print are sure to capture the heart of any flower enthusiast. Plus, with every product you purchase, TOMS will help someone in need—everyone wins.
6. Flowery Bath Products – Let them take the lovely fragrance of flowers with them at all times with a Library of Flowers gift set, including soap, body scrub, gel, hand crème and lip nectar.
7. Blossomy Christmas Ornaments – The gift of holiday décor is a popular one—help make the home merry and bright with festive Christmas ornament bulbs from Crate & Barrel, hand-painted with the traditional Christmas flower, the poinsettia.
8. Blossoming Wall Calendar – This beautiful 2015 Les Fleurs wall calendar is unlike any other, with beautiful hand-painted flower illustrations on each page, perfect for the flower fan in your life.
9. Flowery Collectable Mug – This is no ordinary Starbucks mug—the super swank gold floral design makes it the perfect present for the flower, and coffee, lover in your life.
10. Plate of Blooms – With all the holiday goodies being passed around, give a charming stoneware plate from Anthropologie, hand-painted with vibrant, colorful flowers, like pansies and macranthas.
11. Floral Fragrance – Any flower groupie would fall in love with the sweet scent of lavender and honey. This Trade Lollia Mark perfume is not only a lovely scent, but the bottle is beautifully decorated with sweet blooms.
12. English Rose Hydrating Cream – Any devoted flower fiend would go gaga over this luscious rose-scented hand cream by Royal Apothic. This is the perfect treat for the hands during the cold, dry winter months.
Flowers are one of those rare gifts that pretty much everyone loves. However, if you know someone who is outright obsessed with blooming beauties, any of these floral Christmas gifts are sure to make their day bright.